– Release Name (Cracked by) : F1.2017.MacOSX-ACTiVATED
– Compression : .rar
– Platform : Mac OS X
– Language : English (multi-languages)
– Files Size : 5 x 4.9 GB + 0.6 GB
– Total Size : 25.1 GB
– Hosts : Mega, Uploaded, Uptobox, Userscloud
– System Requirements : MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: macOS 10.12.5
Processor: 2.0GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB AMD R9 M290, 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 6200
Storage: 36 GB available space
Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
* All 13 MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
* All 15 MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
* All 215 iMacs released since Late 2015 with 2.0GHz CPU or better
* All 27 iMacs released since Late 2014
* All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
* 15″ Macbook Pro, Mid 2015 with AMD Radeon R9 M370X
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new Championships mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.